Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain_K

Active Sky, FSUIPC and FS2004 settings

Guest Captain_K

Hi,Could someone perhaps please provide screenshots of the correct settings for each Active Sky, FSUIPC v3.10 and FS2004 setup screens.Although I've followed the readme files, there seems to be some menus which are a bit different are some items not covered. I've now made some adjustments and now can't work out exactly what should be set in ALL the options, despite re-reading the text readme files.Your help is most appreciated, ... Captain K.

Captain K,First, welcome to the Active Sky Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay! We try to keep the text files up to date as much as possible. Every user is different and every computer reacts differently to certain settings. Can you help me out and ask about specific settings?I can start with FS2004:Weather: user definedDynamic change: none3d clouds: 100%Please post back when you get a chance.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest airtel

Hi Jim,Sorry to jump on the bandwagon here, but I've just started using active SKY WxRE and the manual/tutorial in PDF format is excellent.EXCEPT - I'm running FS9/2004 with FSUIPC v3.11.Sadly the settings are very different. Is there any chance (grovel) that you could produce an addendum for the manual showing what settings should be set for FS9/FSUIPC v3.1xx.Thanks for your help. :)

Hi Adrian,Try "Normal Weather Defaults"... This should be documented in FS2004_Info.txt. -Damian[table border=0" cellspacing="30" cellpadding="0][tr][td align = "left"]Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyThe next-generation weather environment simulation for FS2002!http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky[/td][td]http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg][/td][/tr][/table://http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/ima...[/tr][/table

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest airtel

Thanks for the prompt reply!Nice prog btw, I look forward to AS2 with great eagerness

Guest UPS900

I would also like to see a more detailed settings for FSUIPC 3.125 and FS2004. So far I have screwed up my settings and I would like the best settings for FS2004 and ActiveSky.

FS2004_Info.txt in you Active Sky folder.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support