Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronalito

wxRE v1.91 and FSUIPC.ini in FS9

Guest ronalito

Hi,I am using xwRE with FS9, and am satisfied. But I am not still sure of one thing:I use an UNREGISTERED version of FSuiPC. In your documentation you provide an fsuipc.ini file (very complete). Somewhere else you talk about this *.ini file for FS2002. Question:Can this provided FSUKIPC.ini file be put in FS2004 or is it better to leave it with the original INI in FS2004?Thanks in advance and congratulations for your excellent products.

Thanks for writing. Because you just have the basic functions of FSUIPC please use the .ini that is generated by your version of FSUIPC. Any other settings would be ignoree by FSUIPC anyway!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support