Sign in to follow this  
michal

thread about AS2 on MSFS forum gone ?

What happened to that long (yesterday) thread about AS2 on the MSFS forum ? Someone yanked the whole thing out ?Michael J.

Yes, I looked real hard for it! I didn't get a p-m or anything. It was getting out of hand though. Have to remember that we are all guests here, even though some help suppoert the place.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Hi Michael,It seems anything related about ActiveSky causes a lot of heat. This wouldn't be the first time! There are some people who just don't like us, and want to make sure everyone knows it!There are mainly problems with folks who think they should get AS2 for free since they own wxRE already. They don't understand the difference. Then there are those who bought ASwxRE thinking it was going to enhance FS2004's problems. Wouldn't be an issue except now that AS2 solves these problems they want it for free. Due to the way FS2004 was released, and the way "fs2004 compatibility" was advertised, a handful of folks misunderstood and took this as false advertising.I am considering a further discount for the dozen or so ASwxRE purchases made in the past 3 months.Lol it's like people think I'm getting rich or something... little do they know that it is costing me approx $20 per user to provide AS2 to them over 6 months!Anyways, some things never change, this seems all too familiar. Too bad you can't mention AS2 anywhere on AVSIM without the thread getting deleted from a bunch of hate-filled responses sure to follow. I think once it releases and the product proves itself the tune will change (as it always does)..-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies