Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

Hey! Where are the Ariane 737-400 GMAX repaints? EH?!

Anyone know where I can get some North American airlines for my little birdie? Thanks!

Except for grabbing the attention of a few of us "night owls", or the early riser crowd on the other side of the world, it's a bit early to be bumping your thread. Most repaint news is posted on Ariane's site, although there was a thread a few days back in the screenshots forum showing some of the first freeware repaints.I know of two major airlines which made heavy use of the '400 in the U.S.--Alaska, and USAir. Others may use it, but these had the most in their fleets. I believe both liveries have been, or will be released soon by Ariane.Now that you've grabbed my attention, it's time here in AZ to get my 8 hours nap time :)-John

I was planning on doing repaints of the old shiny US Air livery for both the -300 and the -400, but real life commitments have kept me away from painting for quite a while. Don't know when I'll get around to it.Misha