Hi DamianSince ActiveSky version 1.91 FS default key do not refresh local QNH (when different from standard) and of course after auto-downloading actual ActiveSky weather and refreshing. With FS2002, altimeter "Kollman" pressure setting always stays to standard (29.92/1013.25)..with FS2004 it's OK..this occurs with any FSUIPC version (from 2.975 to 3.125)..Any explanation?Thanks for the helpHerv

OK Damian..Unchecking "FS2004 weather writes" did it..Thanks a lotI'm currently running either FS2002 or FS2004 and I understand then I will have to change my Activesky options accordingly..hope you could take that into account, may be in the 2.xx versionAnyway, thanks again for your fast and efficient replyHerv