Sign in to follow this  
Guest falcnr56

since install wxRE pop up windows in FS9 problems

Guest falcnr56

First time posting here. Well, since I purchased and installed the new version of wxRE all my pop up windows in FS9 are having problems. For instance: when I open FSN window and click on the docking button or any button for that matter with my mouse it closes the window but does make the change.... I know this because I then click on the cockpit window or anywhere else on the screen and the FSN window then appears. This same event occurs with any window I have open within FSN. It seems that my mouse button configuration somehow is messed up since the install of wxRE. I have asked several of my DCA airways members if they have heard of this or how to fix it and nobody has or can help me. All was working prior to the install of wxRE and I am dissapointed by this problem to say the least....PLEASE HELP!!

Welcome and sorry that you are having problems. If you un-install wxRE does the problem go away?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest falcnr56

no I haven't tried to unistall it yet. I'll go ahead and unistall it and see what happens.Thanks

Hi,Could be a graphics problem (doesn't sound related to wxRE, but maybe FSUIPC). First update your graphics drivers to the latest available. Next, if you continue to have the problem, uncheck "Render to Texture" in FS display options. This is documented in FSUIPC. I am not aware of anyone having this particular problem before but the way it sounds it is most likely graphics issues, they happen all the time in FS9, not related to wxRE at all. Let me know if you continue to have problems, we'll try to help you get it sorted out.Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies