Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

ActiveSky2004 has been released!

Hello,Just tried to purchase via Paypal, it does not recognize wxre on my system. Need some help, I did not purchase yet.ThanksMike

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Mike,The order process does not check for wxRE. The special installer version does. Just make sure you are getting the special version for Emetrix/Regnow wxRE owners, it will check at install-time for wxRE.-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hello,Well I just ordered via Paypal, the file that was sent was HIFI-AS2004.zip. There was no special installer version option, when I got back from Paypal there was one version to download (HIFI SIM - ACTIVESKY 2004 HIFI-AS2004.zip). My account now show that I paid EUR29.95. There was no check performed at install-time, at least there was no notice that this check was done.Now what?Mike>Hi Mike,>>The order process does not check for wxRE. The special>installer version does. Just make sure you are getting the>special version for Emetrix/Regnow wxRE owners, it will check>at install-time for wxRE.>>-Damian

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Mike,We'll get it sorted out, but what link did you follow, I'd like to make sure its less confusing for those in the same boat.. thanks!-Damian

Damian Clark

Guest Anticyclone

Hello,Active Camera 2004 uses 49 customized keyboard shortcuts (hot keys). Some of these shortcuts may be in conflict with other 3rd party add-on you have installed (it seems to be the case with the latest ActiveSky release). You can edit and assign customized hot keys through the built-in graphic interface (this option is available in update 1.1, otherwise you will have to edit the shortcuts manually through the ActiveCamera2004.cfg).Best regards,

Hi Damian,just want let you know, that everything was processed very well...simmarket recognized my origin order and automatically deducted the discount..already had fear, that they wanted some data from the origin order (which i havn't anymore..:-()...download went smooth, installation too. did a quick check with the weather today monrning (before i went to work) and so far no major concerns (beside some fps drop, which i need to investigate further...)more comments as soon as i find time to play! :-)good work so far! thanks!cheers,Harald Heidinger/LOWW

DamianGood luck with the new product. I'm still on 2K2 and WxRE V1.91 is just great. Hope you won't forget us 'oldies' if we ever need any help. If I had CoF I'd happily buy the new one.Happy Xmas!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hi Damian!Today I see the news on simflight and after 5min ActiveSky 2004 was on my pc eh,eh,ehThis weekend I know what to do ;-)Many thanks!!!Regards,Max

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

just trying to understand the order process for us previous version owners......in order to receive the discount, we need to order from the pc that the previous version is installed on?i ask because the pc that its installed on doesn't have internet access. i ordered the previous version from work (DSL) and took home the downloaded file. is this possible to do AND still recieve the discount?thankschris

Hi Chris,You can order from anywhere, but the install (for Emetrix/Regnow users) will require wxRE to be installed on whatever machine you install it on. Hope that helps.Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg

Damian Clark

Guest HeavyMetal

Damian.. AS2004 is probably the best add-on I have for 2K4.. Absolutely outstanding... Thanks