Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

Emetrix Download

Guest bigun

Damian, I appologize if this has been asked and answered but couldn't find it. I downloaded the Emetrix update. If I ever have to reinstall Active Sky 2004, will I have to install the old version first?Thanks

Can Uninstall WxRE after installing AS2004(assuming we wont need it)? I wont be needing WxRE on this computer anymore since I dont have FS2002 on here. Will future updates require the old WxRE still be installed?If later a reinstall is required is there a certain Minimum version of WxRE that the "discounted" version of AS2004 is looking for?(These mights be good additions for the FAQ. Don't remember seeing this info in there)

To add to this question, how long will emtrix keep our purchase order confirmation number that we have to use during the upgrade? If we reinstall a year from now with the proper # in 3rd field, will it still be able to querry emetrix properly and continue with the reinstall? What is the minimum prior to resinstalling AS2004, 1.9, 1.91, 1.92? I just want to make sure I properly archive everthing necessary to reinstall at a later date.AL

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Bob,Yes.No, as far as I know. But Damian may have other thoughts on this!Any base version.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Al,Archive a base install.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support