Sign in to follow this  
Guest Baper

New Airports and Weather Stations Import in ActiveSky 2...

Guest Baper

Hi Damian:-)Great program better than I expected. Thank You once more!How can I insert New Airports and METAR stations in the prog?What files do I have to modify?I see there is a file complete_airports_list.txtI Open the file with Notepad and I see the text lines for each Airport.What is the syntax, so I can import other not included Weather Stations and Airports?Thnks in Advance!Baper:-cool

Don't know if it's related, but i can't download METAR for my homebase EPRZ. It's one of the few Polish airports posting METAR on NOAA servers, so it's a bit important (it is included in wxRE icao.txt).Would appreciate updated .txt file when you'll cope with all those 'more important' support questions appearing fast like mushrooms after rain ;)btw. Damian, thanks for your fast and excellent support, it's 30-40% of the whole AS2 splendid experience.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/53533.jpg

Regards,

Radek

Guest Baper

I have the same prob for LGAV (Biggest Airport in Greece) , LGNX and LGPA.That is why I was asking for the syntax format, thinking I was inputing the data wrong.I sent a private message to support , and I hope it is going to be fixed.Fly Safe!Baper:-cool

Baper,I did get your e-mail and will forward it to Damian.To everyone,Airports must in the text file AND on the private server. I'm sure Damian will be along to give us an update.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support