Sign in to follow this  

first project in FSDS 2

Hi guys I have built my first plane in FSDS 2 I have a screenshot let me upload it

I'm afraid Stalehorse was right.... Why on earth are you posting this again, when you opened a thread earlier? Did you understand anything I said? Don't open threads for the sake of having your name in "lights".... You posted this once--once is enough. Here's a link to your very recent thread: http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8

ok I will not post any screenshots on upcoming projects

"ok I will not post any screenshots on upcoming projects"That's not what I am saying, and I am beginning to suspect you know that. So what I am saying (and others have told you) is when you post a topic, post it just once. Once. That's all. You've posted the same shot in several differwnt places, twice in this forum. As a potential buyer of FSDS 2, I found the first pinewood shot very interesting. But people lose interest fast when people "make" news. I hope you understand what I am saying a bit better now. If you don't, don't worry--this is the last advice I'll give on the subject.

ok I will not post any screenshots on upcoming projects Thank YOU!!!!!My God, how many times do we have to see these posts from you??? This is the same exact shot you posted a couple days ago.