Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pabra

ScreenShots Of Fu2 In Fs2002

Im Not To Good At Screen Shots I Tried To Show Inside And Out The Screen Shots Are Mostly Of Mountains Just Skiming The TopsDoug

John Put It This Way Not Very Easy..But Had To Use Er mapper and global mapper to start with georeferancing is a big part of it...i know the creen shots are to close i will post some in farther away shots...but if your interested i can send you an expanation of hopw i did itdoug

Drop me a private message, unless you used FU-3 to do the conversion. I long since removed FU-3 to make space for FS2002. I know how to make the scenery in FS2002 once I can create the source bitmaps. I made a 20x20 mile photoreal section of Phoenix off of Mapquest source (the main reason I wasn't able to share it, since it was copyrighted source). It took me two weeks to stitch together the 400 or so bitmaps I needed for the project.I have to warn you, this thread will likely be pulled or perhaps moved. Although it is very interesting, screenshot posts are limited to five per post, and no larger than a 700 pixel width. Took me almost 20 minutes to open up the post on my dial-up connection, and I did because I was interested in the subject, obviously :)-John

Guest Pabra

Oh great! Do you realize what you've done? Now the legendary fu2 has the blurries (-:.

Ok I Did Not Realize The Size And Number Of Screen Shots Im A Bit New At Posting Screen Shots....As Far As The Blurrs If You Look Closely Some Of My Shots Are Less Than 1000 Feet..AnyWay Iknow The Shots Where To Close Anyway And NO I Did Not Use Fu3 For Conversion At All But I Will Sent You Message Later John!Doug