Sign in to follow this  
Justin Toposim

NEW Alaska 28 M USGS Mesh

Spotters,If I were going to encourage others to go to a site to get great scenery, I would either present them with a picture that made my jaw drop, or not post a picture at all.Why would I bother to buy scenery based on looking at your picture when my default scenery looks like this?:http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e031b8d4a92dbc7.jpgPlease do not take this constructive criticism out of context and think I am somehow questioning you

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

stick with what your are happy - but this is the best alaska mesh I've ever seen at basically lower price than anybodyelse - and I'm sticking with fsfreeware as hundreds of others do!!!best spotters

I refer, now, to Post # 58...please provide us details, facts, hard-core evidence, not just hearsay.The more I read your responses, the more I think that there's something that's not being told.Like I stated before...provide us with info better than "it's the best I've ever seen" and let us, the potential customer decide.One picture and lack of detailed information does not "cut the mustard" with us.Bradley Dykesa concerned consumer awaitng a reasonable and mature reply

Usually fsfreeware.com always release a Demo - I'm sure they will do so for their New Alaska Mesh too - they never had any problem in doing so.best spotters

Allow me to contribute another two cents' worth:I took a look at FSFreeware.com and I noticed immediately that the language used to describe their offerings sounds very much like the language used by spotters and Ray in this thread. I cannot help but wonder if, in fact, these two are affiliated more closely with FSFreeware than they claim. My suspicion is reinforced by their terse, very defensive responses to questions about the quality or legitimacy of FSFreeware's scenery. If they don't work there, why do they appear to take the criticism personally?"Fly me to the moon; let me play among the stars."

HI Rob,There is a significant portion of Alaska included in The 38.2m National Parks package. All seven or eight National Parks in AK are covered (forget the precise total) in vast spaces in that neck of the woods.JustinFSG

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net