Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh0571

Panel recommendations for default 2K2 744 & 773?

Guest josh0571

Hi guysJust wondering what panels you can recommend for the default 2K2 744 & 773.There's many nice ones out there but which do I choose? Any suggestions would be great! :-) CheersJosh

Guest groundpounder75

For the 744 I would download the PSS 744 panel. It is the best panel around for this plane. Then you can alias it to the default 744. There are freeware versions around but in my opinion if there isn't an FMC-CDU then it isn't as much fun or realistic to fly.

Guest eko

I'll do a little self-pimpage here... :-)Boeing Advanced 747-400 panel.Download:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...ion=&CatID=RootHere is the online manual I've made for it so you can get a feel for what it is like:http://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/b747doc/PSS 747 is the top of the mountain for 747 panels, but, you can't get it for free (although it's pretty cheap nowadays, and comes bundled with the 777 panel too). My advice would be... download my panel... if after using it you feel you need or want more, then go spend some money. :-)

Jorge,I'll second your B747-400 panel. I can't get enough of the VFR mode when I fly the Big-Iron.

Guest josh0571

Hi guysMany thanks for your replies & apologies for my late one.Eko, that's very, very nice! Will go & read your manual!Cheers Josh