Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

Reverse thrusters - that REVERSE!!!!

Guest BMarcoux

How do I open the .air file? When ever I open mine it's just a bunch of code? Thanks

I beleive the C17 Globmaster III Military Transport is designed to do just this, and the Posky version does it perfectly!!

You need to obtain Aired by William Roth... Just do a search on Google--you'll find it.-John

Guest Firestriker

Just recently, end of August to be exact, I was flying Northwest from KPDX to KMCO with a plane change at KMSP. After boarding and waiting to leave the gate for KMCO, I saw 3 aircraft, 2 DC-9s and a 727, back themselves away from their adjacent gates unassisted and simutaniously. It was very interesting to say the least.

Just recently, end of August to be exact, I was flying Northwest from KPDX to KMCO with a plane change at KMSP. After boarding and waiting to leave the gate for KMCO, I saw 3 aircraft, 2 DC-9s and a 727, back themselves away from their adjacent gates unassisted and simutaniously. It was very interesting to say the least.That's just because we do things #####-backwords in Minnesota, just look at the Vike"Queens" ;-)))

Hi all,I flew Detroit to Palm Beach return on a Northwest 727. When we pushed back from Detroit, we had a tug attatched, but on the flight home from PBI to DTW, he just put her in reverse and away we went. I just assumed they always did it at smaller airports. Interesting thread, thanks!Jay