Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

Dim runway lights - what was the fix? !

Hi there,I remember a while ago there was discussion about the dim runway approach lights in 2d view. I also remember that there was a fix? I'd be grateful if someone could point me to the post. Whenever I try to search the archive threads, it just returns a blank page :(Thanks,Luke

Go over to the FS Gateway Forum or Flightsim forum and go to the FSVC Tips and Tricks link. You will find fixes under the Lighting and Views topics.Basicly, you will adjust the outside windows size to full vertical. You will then adjust the eyepoint to reposition your horizon.This has worked for me on several aircraft. The changes will be made in panel.cfg so it is easy to back-up and edit as necessary.