hi,we have heavy snow at LOWW (since morning), but no precipitation in AS2004...vis is poor, but no snowfall although mentioned in the metar..i have TAF off, all other settings below.i have included as2004 metar and fs2004 screenshots.thanks for helping!cheers,harald//AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 4860WindowPosY = 2190DefaultWeatherFolder = D:ProgrammeMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 5LocalSuppressionRange = 80OnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = TrueVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = TrueAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 15VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = 1TAFProcessing = FalseWakeTurb = FalseStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE

hi again,checked again - received new metar and snow is now falling...could it be that +SN compared to -SN is not correctly recognized?new screenshots attached.thankscheers,harald

Be sure that you use the proper refresh routine if the weather doesn't display correctly - specifically use FSUIPC to "clear all weather" then Alt-Tab to ActiveSky2004 and click the refresh button. That might not be what happened to you, but I've seen similar problems in the past with heavy snow reported but not visible. Refreshing as above fixed my problem.Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

thanks for reply!already thought about the refresh procedure - i always start fs9 with clear skies, though not always clear weather via fsuipc..will do that now in future to avoid further probs.thanks and cheers