Sign in to follow this  
Guest fokker28

Need help with wxRE 1.92

Guest fokker28

Hello ActiveSky Team!I know that there are hundreds of these kind of messages and I apologize to you all to post this message as I have been searching help from the other similar posts, but never suceeded. :-( I'm having a problem with the clouds. I am running the sim with wxRE 1.92 and FSUIPC registered version. Every time I start the sim I'm clearing the weather from FSUIPC and then start the wxRE. The weather does usually come correct regarding the metar, but when updating on next station the clouds just disappear and then maybe in two minutes pop-in. I have been quite satisfied with this product but this is getting irritating.. I have also seen rain/snow for about 2-5 mins in FL380 when the metar is CAVOK. I'm attaching my FSUIPC.ini and wxre.ini and I hope you can help me to get my sim as real as it possibly could be! :( FSUIPC.ini:[General]SmoothVisibility=YesVisibilitySmoothness=2WindAjustAltitude=NoWindAjustAltitudeBy=2000MaximumVisibilityOvercast=2000MaximumVisibilityRainy=1000ThinThunderClouds=NoThunderCloudThinness=10000TCASid=FlightTCASrange=40KeepFS98CloudCover=NoRudderSpikeRemoval=NoElevatorSpikeRemoval=NoAileronSpikeRemoval=NoShowPMcontrols=NoTrapUserInterrupt=YesNavFreq50KHz=NoClockSync=NoSmoothIAS=YesTrafficScanPerFrame=10SuppressCloudTurbulence=NoSuppressWindTurbulence=NoFixWindows=NoMainMenu=&ModulesSubMenu=&FSUIPC ...WindSmoothing=YesWhiteMessages=NoThrottleSyncAll=NoReversedElevatorTrim=NoSetVisUpperAlt=YesVisUpperAltLimit=6000SpoilerIncrement=512CentredDialogue=NoClearWeatherDynamics=YesOwnWeatherChanges=NoWeatherReadInterval=4MoveBGLvariables=YesHistory=USVTY7TDX712F3TH5KCW0GraduatedVisibility=YesLowerVisAltitude=6000UpperVisAltitude=25000UpperVisibility=6000GenerateCirrus=YesWindShearSharp=NoUpperWindGusts=NoExtendMetarMaxVis=YesPatchSimApAlt=YesAutoClearWeather=YesExtendTopWind=YesWindSmoothness=-1SmoothPressure=YesPressureSmoothness=2MaxSurfaceWind=0WindLimitLevel=200WindDiscardLevel=400MinimumVisibility=0MaximumVisibilityFewClouds=2000MaximumVisibility=4000OneCloudLayer=NoThinClouds=NoCloudThinness=1000CloudTurbulence=YesCloudIcing=YesWindTurbulence=YesSuppressAllGusts=NoExternalOptionControl=YesAutoTuneADF=NoMagicBattery=YesAxisCalibration=NoFixControlAccel=Yes[JoystickCalibration]FlapsSetControl=0ReverserControl=66292AileronTrimControl=0RudderTrimControl=0MaxThrottleForReverser=0wxre.ini:[General]WXREOfflinePath = C:Program FilesActiveSky wxREExportPath = C:Program FilesActiveSky wxREOperationMode = OnlineDefaultOfflineFile = defcycle02Z.wxdDisableCloudTransitions = TrueDisableMessages = FalseLowBandwidthWinds = FalseExportMetars = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueMETARUpdateInterval = 15FDUpdateInterval = 45UpdateMETAROnNewStation = TrueUseShortTermTAF = FalseWindsAloftSimulation = TrueFS2004Writes = TrueIdlePriority = FalseVATSIMMetars = FalseDefaultForceRange = 80ZuluConversion = 2RainVisReduction = FalseOvercastHorizonVis = FalseDisableForceWindUpdates = FalseTAFProcessing = TrueWakeTurb = TrueDisableUpdatesWhenForced = FalseStartPaused = FalseCloudTransitionInterval = 30MinimumCloudThickness = 200UseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONEProxyPort = 80FS2004Path = C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9With kindest regards,fokker28

Try these two things:Change "Disable Cloud Transitions"Lower your "Cloud Transition Interval"Some of us have seen the rain/snow at upper altitudes. We don't know of a fix, sorry.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support