Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJake

AI Aardvark opens it's doors...

AI Aardvark has released a dc-9-30 and 737-300 today in several paint schemes. If you can't find the aircraft, simply search for "aardvark" in the AVSIM file library and you should find them all.AI Aardvark is committed to providing low polygon models for AI traffic use, that despite the low polygon counts, offer a surprising amount of detail. We achieve this through a combination of low polygon modeling, using several LOD (Level of Detail) models, and covering it all with a very detailed coat of paint.You can visit the unreliable AIA webpage at: www.ai-aardvark.com Our host has chosen today (or possibly the month of december?) to perform maintenance on the network, so connecting may be problematic.http://home.sprynet.com/~drawlins/ai_aardvark/aaaaa.jpg"It's all about frame rates..."David RawlinsAI Aardvark

These AI aircraft are incrediable... The detail, along with the very high FPS are out of this world. I just love the Northwest DC-9Thank you for just an outstanding job Aardvark.. :-wave

A quote from their site:"At least one user has reported that their frame rates are too high. Aardvark recommends locking your frame rate to about 6 fps to correct this problem."This had me rolling!

How do we get the plane to show up in the game as AI traffic??-JC-

Guest tcable

I'm using their NWA DC-9 an dam very happy with the result. There area an awful lot of them at DTW and MSP!Tim

Good to hear. I couldn't find any other AI NWA DC9 that would work correctly.

very nice work, David.i have the NWA and MEP DC-9's installed and they are gorgeous and free of frame hits.thanks!chris