Sign in to follow this  
Guest danivarga

Problems, please help-me guys!!!!!!!

Guest danivarga

Hi, i have already instaled the activesky 1.91 for fs2002 and Activesky 2004 for FS9, so i start one or other but they dont update the weather, they both start normaly and the green lines appear on the top of the screen saying the correct metar but the time dont change!!!! On fs2002 and FS9 is the same problem!!!!Please guys help-me!!!!Regards from Brazil.Daniel VargaICQ: 4429171Email danivarga@ig.com.brPS: Sorry about my english!!!!

In both versions make sure you are in Online Mode.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest danivarga

Sir, its ever on Online mode but the problem still there.Have another tip???ThanksDaniel

Please post these files: wxRE.ini and AS2004.iniJimActiveSky Support

Guest danivarga

This is the FS2002 wxre.ini//wxRE configuration file - be careful with edits here[General]WXREOfflinePath = C:Arquivos de programasActiveSky wxREExportPath = C:Arquivos de programasActiveSky wxREOperationMode = OfflineDefaultOfflineFile = expcycle20Z.wxdDisableCloudTransitions = FalseDisableMessages = FalseLowBandwidthWinds = FalseExportMetars = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueMETARUpdateInterval = 15FDUpdateInterval = 45UpdateMETAROnNewStation = TrueUseShortTermTAF = FalseWindsAloftSimulation = TrueFS2004Writes = TrueIdlePriority = TrueVATSIMMetars = TrueDefaultForceRange = 60ZuluConversion = -2RainVisReduction = TrueOvercastHorizonVis = TrueDisableForceWindUpdates = FalseTAFProcessing = FalseWakeTurb = TrueDisableUpdatesWhenForced = FalseStartPaused = FalseCloudTransitionInterval = 30MinimumCloudThickness = 200UseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONEProxyPort = 80And this is the AS2004.ini//AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 5160WindowPosY = 5205DefaultWeatherFolder = D:FS2004ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 10LocalSuppressionRange = 50OnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = TrueVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = TrueUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = FalseDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 15VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = -2TAFProcessing = FalseWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE

When you are using wxRE you are in Offline Mode:OperationMode = OfflineThis needs to say Online.Does your computer have a firewall or anti-virus running? No, do not turn them off.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest danivarga

And on the FS9, have something wrong on *.ini file?

AS 2004 settings look good for now. That is why I ask about anything that is blocking your Internet access. Do you connect to the Internet through a proxy server? Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest danivarga

The both activesky work a few weeks ago but they just stop... I dont any proxy or FirewallDaniel

If you try wxRE right now does it download updated weather?JimActiveSky Support