Sign in to follow this  
Guest MWaters

I finally got SMOOOOTH wind transitions!!!!!!!

Guest MWaters

This afternoon, flying from KDFW to KBNA at FL370 I made the FIRST smooth flight I've ever taken with Activesky. I am not as of yet sure what changed for me but EVERYTHING winds wise was perfectly smooth, not one glitch.I stand amazed. I did leave both the main Activesky and Flightlog windows open fully (instead of clicking them down to taskbar icons) and then ran FS9 on top of the open windows. I wonder if this accomplished anything? Up until now wind transitions have been nothing short of horrible, I can't believe how great everything worked this last time. I did experience entire overcast cloud layers disappearing a couple of times but that's a different issue. I'd be thrilled for now just keep the winds under control like this, wow!!!!Using FS9+MR1 Activesky 2004 beta, PMDG 737

Guest mmcevilley

>This afternoon, flying from KDFW to KBNA at FL370 I made the>FIRST smooth flight I've ever taken with Activesky. I am not>as of yet sure what changed for me but EVERYTHING winds wise>was perfectly smooth, not one glitch.Ditto. I am about 80 miles from TOD: KLAX to MMMX. I have not had a single violent wind shift. And, no auto-throttle oscillations to keep up with those less than violent wind shifts. >I did experience entire overcast cloud layers disappearing a>couple of times but that's a different issue. I just had one. Solid overcast at about FL310 just disappeared!>Using FS9+MR1 Activesky 2004 beta, PMDG 737Using FS9, AS2k4 MR1, RC4 Beta, 767PIC.Ok - gotta go - Center just initiated my descent --- albeit a little early ;-)-michael

Hi MichaelAn Of-topic question.Do you run PIC767 in FS2004??How do you accomplish that, can you let me know if it is compatible with FS2004, cause I have the boxed version here and realling missing flying here.If so , let me know how to get here runnning in FS2004Much appreciatedJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Guest mmcevilley

>Hi Michael>>An Of-topic question.>>Do you run PIC767 in FS2004??>JannierI sent you an email - we can continue via email discussion.-michael