Hi Rickard,In your Options screen is Online Updates checked ON?Edit: Also, the METARs are updated on a hourly basis. Then they are archived every 6 hours I believe.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Hi Rickard,Everything is up to date.. I just checked. As Jim mentioned, you need to download a current wx file, either via online updates or manual "current wx" download. Hope that helps!-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest story

Hi!I've heard that the AS2004 weather is supposed to be updated 4 times every 24 hours.But the weather I'm getting is very much older than that.Example:I've been waiting for VFR weather at LFML (Marseille) since yesterday. Today I checked and found this weather from my "normal" weather service: LFML 071330Z 33024KT CAVOK 13/M00 Q1019 NOSIGBut the weather I get from AS:LFML 061630Z 33003KT 4000 -RA SCT016 BKN043 11/09 Q1018 NOSIGAlmost 24 hour old weather. It's like this all over!FS own weather is correct (I'll never complain at Jeppesen again ;) ).Hope you'll update the weather soon!Rickard Nord

Guest story

Yes, everything is correct. My mistake.It was when using the "custom fetch" I got the old weather. When I ran FS, loaded a flightplan and clicked refresh, the weather was up to date.Thanks for the prompt reply and I'm sorry for the inconvienience.Rickard Nord, Sweden

No problem Rickard, no inconvenience.. That's why we are here! Take care,-Damian

Damian Clark

Guest flyinggriffin

Damian, How far back do the archives for active sky go? It would be interesting to download weather from a past real life flight and rerun the real world flight.

Hi,As of approx December 18th, 2003, when the HiFi DataNet first went online officially. Hope that helps!-Damian

Damian Clark

Closing support thread..-Damian

Damian Clark