Sign in to follow this  

My Iron Knukles DC-9 Opinion

thanks I downloaded it today and will try it out tonight.

I agree with Lando. Although I will not ask for a refund, the plane does not exceed my expectations, but I do like it.It DOES float down the runway when landing. Secondly, the Pilot operating manual is great for procedures but offers little concering system operations. I.E. Autothrottles. How do you setup an approach using autothrottles? I have no idea how they are supposed to work relative to setting KIAS below 10,000 AGL.The adddition of the Cabin Pressurization system is the only "raise the bar" type issue I have found. Comparing that to PIC or Dreamfleet or Phoenix which always adds new features and systems which exceed my expectations. The plus side is that the DC9 is fairly complete systems wise and since I enjoy hand flying jets, the $24.95 ~~~~~ tag IMO is fair without an FMC. I would recommend trying it since you can get your money back. BobP:)

>Your totally correct concerning the flight model. This >balloning effect seems to only happen for me at certain >airports. If you try and land on runway 6 in Roanoke VA. >(KROA), you'll get this most if not every time you land. It >sucks. I challenge anyone to try it... dilloll0:I've accepted your challenge:http://www.simforums.com/forums/display_to...&PagePosition=1:-hahBen BeverlyLead Beta Test PilotFlight1 Piper MeridianBen's Hangar

Make sure you disable any weather generator product before reporting this as a "bug". The idea is to eliminate all possible factors. The weather generation that we have in FS or what is available out there is far from perfect and has been known to introduce strange side effects in some cases ...Michael J.

Flew this plane tonight, all night on our "Around the World 6" trip. I know love this plane! ;-) Yep I said it ;-) Go to the load edit utility and make sure you have it at least 50% full. It will fly just great then!~ Oh and get the service release as well as it fixes some problems.