Sign in to follow this  

Gauge removal software

Guest rogue1

Continuing testing found a show-stopper bug, I've had them remove it from the library until I can fix it.Jim

ok - thanks for all you efforts Jim - much appreciated. :)

Sounds good, but ADD IT pro will analye your panel CFG and tell you which gauges are missing from the gauge folder, just a heads up. Regards, Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest rogue1

As near as I can figure Add It Pro is shareware, and you need to pay to use it if you wish to honor the shareware creed. Mine will be freeware, and you can quote me on this, will always be freeware.Jim

Guest rogue1

Ok, I fixed the bug and have uploaded the file. Please note that this is still beta (I used it on my install and all of my panels still work though), please backup your gauges folder (separate from the software) before letting this thing delete your gauges. It also does not write deleted gauges to the Windows Recycle Bin. You've been warned! ;=)I am only calling it beta as there is still functionality that I am going to put it that is not there.Please e-mail me if you have any problems or suggestions.Thanks...Jim

In my honest opinion, you should save your time for another project.What you are trying to accomplish has already been done (quite successfully) by someone else already.Please refer to the following and try it out.....really works!"WipeGauges 2002 v3.0.5======================November 2001 - BrazilDescription-----------WipeGauges is a small and simple utility wich allow to remove anyunused gauges in FS2002, FS2000, FS98, FS95, CFS and CFS2.Usage-----Run the program, choose your FS game and simply click in the "Scan" button.Select the gauges to remove and click on "Wipe" button. If you desiremake a backup of removed gauges, click "Yes" and the cleaning isfinished.In the tab Options allow select the backup folder and check if you desire make the backup or not and preserve default gauges with customizable gauges list.Custom list ready to use for FS2002, FS2000 and CFS2.Customize your lists by editing the FSxxxx.txt files.Wipe Gauges only delete the gauges of panels already removed.Felipe Torreziniforceone@terra.com.brhttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/kommando/"gwillmot