I am currently (042053Z) setting up a flight from Birmingham (EGBB) but there appears to be a problem with the barometric pressure.METAR shows Q0974 RERA but the PMDG 737-800 shows correct airport altitude at std pressure of 1013HPa.AS is sending weather to FS9 via Widefs, current version of Widefs & FSUIPC, both registered.The weather looks about right, showers, FEW030CB, 07/05.Another anomaly is the wind.AS indicates 18006KT in the METAR, no indication yet in PMDG but FSNav is showing 289/6.AS METAR shows 041950Z.Online updates enabled from the Hi-Fi server and a route has been entered, not that I would have thought that would affect departure weatherI have never come across this pressure problem before, any thoughts?

Hi,Had another user have the same problem at EGCC with the pressure this afternoon. I forwarded the e-mail to Damian. I don't want to guess as to the cause. Let's see if it clears up. I know QNH is an item on the next MR release.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest stockerharris

Vulcan,I have an unproved theory that the order in which you do things with FS9, PMDG and AS2004 contributes to smooth running i.e. it all works.At the start, I follow the listed actionsFS9 Select a Flight Situation FLY NOWAS2004 Weather Start ActiveSky2004 Download D/L CurrentFS9 Modules In FSUIPC, Clear All WeatherAS2004 Weather New Route Import Plan Process Get Average WindFS9 Main Change BARO to HPa Set Barometer press B When I do it this way I get the correct barometric pressure and the right airfield elevation.You might like to try it.David.