Sign in to follow this  
Guest VCSIGDA

Jim or anybody, where does the Chilkatzip.dll file go?build142

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi guys, I just installed the latest build 142, I just installed it over my existing 140 build. I now get an error saying, runtime error 339 and the Chilkatzip.dll is missing or corupt.I do have this dll in C:installdir on my wide fs machine along with the two other folders.(modules and scenery). I also ran the connector2 program, I have not yet copied over my fsuipc, but it seems to be the same version as well as the widefs client version.Thanks in advanceVincentCYQR

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi again,I just copied it over to my modulesAS2004 folder in the installdir folder on the widefs machine and now build 142 works. This is the first time I had to do this.Happy flying guys,VincentCYQR

Guest Edwin

Hi,I just installed B142 and am getting the same error. I tried copying the file from the C:INSTALLDIR directory to the ModulesActiveSky2004 directory as suggested by another user on the forum but now, another error message shows up saying that I have the wrong version of the file.Any ideas, Damien and Jim?Thanks so much!EdwinPS. B140 was WONDERFUL! I am so looking forward to testing B142! Hopefully, the final version will be available soon!

Guest Edwin

Hi,Never mind. Got it fixed by reinstalling B142 with the "Repair" function (not "Modify"). Go figure.Thanks,Edwin

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi Edwin,glad all is ok now.Happy flyingVincentCYQR

Guest LEP

Hi Someone please help. I've previously installed MR1 (Build 90) and all were okay until some flights later I couldn't open ActiveSky anymore (it shows the above error). Did uninstall/reinstall+ patch, run for a while all okay, then error pops up again. (Had also tried "repair" but still didn't work).Please advise what's going wrong here, and how may I permanently fix this problem and not to have to reinstall each time.Thanks.

Guest LEP

Hi Jim, where do I get MR2? I thought it's still under development. I only got MR1.Thanks