Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Icing

Guest gasebah

Hi,I just made a search for icing posts as I was iterested in how it is modeled in FS.I found this quote from Damian:"In my ActiveSky add-on, I am working on an airframe ice accumulation indicator."Is this still in the pipeline? Would be a great feature. Maybe as a gauge you can put in the panel?Alex

Hi Alex,Yes, we are still working on this, but due to some problems it is taking much longer than anticipated...

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest gasebah

Thx Damian,great to know it is still on the list.BTW, I was one of the inevitable critics when AS first came out with all it's bugs. But it has come a long way and today I think it has taken FS9 to a level where you cn think of it as FS10. Way to go!! I pull my hat.Alex

Hi Alex,I remember :) Thanks for the comments! I am glad things are working much better for you now... Cheers!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies