Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

Problems with downloading weather after Instaling WinXp SP2

Hi.I'm trying to download weather, but nothing happens.I'm not sure is it connected with installing WinXp SP2 or server does not work. I turned off WinXp firewall but without success.Please helpEdin

Thanks.I solve the problem with reinstalling AS2004.For some reason i could't perform download after SP2 install.I accessed all other internet pages (also HIfI page) without any problems.Edin

Guest CraigG

Hi,I just exactly the same problem after installing XP SP2 (fortunately this is the only problem I have discovered) and a quick uninstall / reinstall of AS2004 rectified it.Just for other peoples info in case they have the same issue...Regards,Craig GeorgeZK-CWGNew Zealand

Jim,I am back to this forum after getting into a problem after months of perfect work.I upgraded XP to SP2. Now if I start FS first then AS2004 at first everything seems to go perfectly but if I press ALT/New Line I receive a black screen from FS9 and the pointer blinks very fast.If I start AS2004 first then FS it will work correctly if I don't make any mistake such as pressing twice the reload switch in AS2004.So I am not in a big trouble but I MUST follow the procedure 1: start AS20042: start FS9Do you have any idea how to fix this without reinstalling AS2004 as others did for similar but not identical problems.

Roger

See my specs in my profile

Jim,I have found the topic "RE: FS9 Crash with AS2004.5 in full screen" that describes my problem. So do not answer my message.Roger

Roger

See my specs in my profile