Sign in to follow this  
Guest pauld2004

Active weather date

Guest pauld2004

Hi,Can someone please helpI can't seem to change the Active wx date. It stay on 120150Z no matter whether I load weather from file or use online updates.what am I doing wrong?regardsPaulbtw I'm using AS2004.5 142 and winxp pro sp2

Guest pauld2004

Hi Jim,thanks for the quick response. No the metar date is also wrong when onlinePaul

OK, then you are not getting a download. Just to test I need you to turn off any firewalls and anti-virus you have running. Then with Online Updates checked On I need to see if you get the correct METAR. Please let me know. I'll be around tonight to try to get you up and running!Can you surf to the HiFi web site?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest driver116

Hi: I am experiencing this also, the only weather loaded is 281150Z and I can't seem to change it. I have turned norton firewall, and antivirus and it always remains the same. Any suggetions.I am also experiencing problems with PIC A320 airbus. When I ingage active weather I can no longer use my mouse to get around the flight deck or use any of the flight controls or set my flight director.Regards,Ron