Hello!AS2004.5 B147 is now ready. AS2004.5 is a complete overhaul of the initial AS2004 v1.0 product. It includes many new features and enhancements, fixes, and changes as requested by our users.This is a BETA build, not yet officially released. Please use this at your own risk and make sure you have a backup of your original AS2004 install package in order to revert back if required.New to B147 (from B142):------Update 2004.5 Beta Version (Build 147)

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Congratulations and thanks a lot for your efforts Damian.A (more and more) very satisfied customer from JerusalemDavid :-cool

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest magick

Damian,I'm a bit suprised not to have spotted a thread about the FS2004 patch on the forum yet, so forgive me if this questiion has already been asked and I've missed it...Is this patch needed to make Activesky work with the update?RegardsJon

Hello,BTW do we have any news regarding the addition of the extra Airports in Greece?RegardsChris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Chris,They haven't yet shown up on our feed.I have found a new potential Greece source, and will be looking into it. If it works out the new stations should show up automatically from the server (an update to AS data files may be required as well). I will report back, but it may take some time to get it sorted out and I must first take care of some priority tasks I'm working on at the moment.. But hang in there! Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

GREAT STUFF! (as usual ;))Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Mark McG

Damian,another winner. Got some great TS activity and turbulence flying out of LERS tonight.

Guest garyhall2530

Great work guys, this is getting better than i could have ever hoped for :) Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you guys have put into this. I know it is payware and it is your job to make better, but you have gone way above and beyond the job and show a tremendous amount of caring and pride in your handiwork and it shows, the awards were well deserved. I am never afraid to recommend AS to anyone inquiring about what i am using for weather programs, as i rave about it to anyone who will listen :) Have a good day. GARY

Guest ronalito

Hi Damian,Once more, congratulations for AS and its last beta. everything work marvellously. And no problems either after installing Fs9 update.But surprised, as others, not to see ONE SINGLE COMMENT fro you or your staff about his important Update and its relationship to AS?In my case, with 2 PC with the FS9 update and WINXP Sp2, one very muscled and another one "just normal" (PIV 2,4 mhz, 512 ram, geoforce 4.0) I have notice little improvement with the new FS9 for what general functioning is concerned on the strong PC but a fantastic improvment on the "normal" one!. I have been, for the first time, able to put all the DISPLAY OPTIONS to full, and among those especially the clouds coverage which of course refers to AS.No more hang's up, no more bugs on definite zone (Alps for example) etc, and magnificent clouds design very near to real.I think that many of satsified users of your fantastic Add-ons would appreciate your findings about the relationship between AS and the revisde FS).Kindest regardsronald c.

Hi Ronald,Thanks for the report!We found no problems with the Update, so no reason to post about that.Every other General FlightSim board has got plenty of information on both sides of the Update status. Some love it, some hate it.Damian continues to work on the AS Updates.I have been quite busy this week and just answering support issues has been my limit.Who else is surprised that there has been not "ONE SINGLE COMMENT"?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest ronalito

For example Magick two days ago on your Forum, and many friends over here who relies on me to know what's going on in the Active Sky forumKindest regardsronald

Guest ssurjap

You folks never cease to amaze me. This is one of the products that is definitely worth more than the price you charge for it. Great job. A belated congratulations also on winning the award.

Guest Petruz

the links seems to be broken! How can i download it?