Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight

A picture is better than a thousand words

Guest flight

Just wanted to thank you guys at Active Sky for making my flights memorable with AS2004. I don't have a fancy system, but these skies have given me some great times in the virtual sky. Notice what seems to be fog patches over the lakes in the first pic. I flew right through these fog patches (second pic was just before I flew through them, didn't think the pic once inside would be that great) and was quite pleased when I didn't just break through a thin layer, but rather wisped through with near zero visibility till I broke back out, just like a real fog patch. The third pic is just an outside view that I thought was quite nice. I know many of you may have better pics, with better systems, but I just wanted to show these from my meager little system, and thank you for a product that is just top-notch.

The first one looks almost like the view out the window from my recent Phoenix-Cleveland flight on America West. Nice!Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2, Omega 2.7.90 (4xAA 16xAF)

Flight,Stop posting real life pictures pretending its the AS2004.LOL Dom:-lol

Guest Boone

I think active sky is the most important visual add on available. It should come before any ground scenery is purchased that's for sure. I mean, we spend most of our time in the air don't we? ;) Best RegardsBoone,BooneEIDW@hotmail.com"Flying a plane is no different from riding a bicycle. It's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."