Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

compression errors Beta 450

Guest psouthan

Hello,I am starting to get error messages which basically say Active Sky compression error. I am not exactly sure what is going on here but I comressed my hard drive recently, a tweak I read somewhere. Have you any ideas what is happening..it seems to be Activesky related because the error reads..Active sky unable to compress...?Hope you can helpRegardsPaul

Guest psouthan

Hi Jim, I did i search in the whole of my flightsim drive and especially the Activesky folder but no *.asd files to be found. I am now also having problems download metars and when i do start it is always grey and foggy? Can you please help. The metars seem to be taking a long time to download also.RegardsPaul

Guest psouthan

Hi Jim,Forgive me but when you say re-install cycle what do you mean exactly? Sorry to be so dumb on this I am not an expert in FS at all !ThanksPaul

Guest Erups

>Forgive me but when you say re-install cycle what do you mean>exactly?It means:complitely uninstall any update and program (from windows "add or remove programs" menu) and manually delete activesky directory.And reinstall from scratch.It means:take V1 install, and directly install latest beta or MR1 if feel unsure about the beta.

Guest Erups

Please have a look at this problem: i too have had a "Error during decompression..."And i do not have a compressed harddrive.

Guest renard

Just upgraded to 2004.5, now i'm getting an error message (error during decompression).What does this mean?Is there a patch available?

Guest renard

To un-install activesky go to add/remove programs in the control panel click remove.activesky2004.5 updateactivesky2004activeradar updatev 1.2