Sign in to follow this  
Guest Accent

How long to wait on Sim Market?

Guest Accent

I just purchased AS2004 at 7PM EST from Sim Market here it is almost 1 AM and in my account it still says my order is processing. Bank reflects the money has left my account.I purchased a direct download option, what gives? Not very direct, instant etc

Hi,Sorry you are having trouble. I hope you have tried to contact Simmarket about this also. Do you have an e-mail filter turned on? Sometimes those will block e-mails. I believe that you will get an e-mial with the download link. We can ask Damian to get involved if this does not clear up. Please let us know.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest Accent

Thanks for responding Jim,I emailed Sim Market and activated a trouble ticket then went to bed. All is okay this AM, just got my files, evidently the process is not completely automated like most online FS vendors, but requires a bit more human intervention.Oh well, all is fine now.