Hi Everyone:It appears that everything works as advertised with the latest version of AS2004.5.This is my ini file just wanting someone to view the file and see if there is any option I should select and havn't.Tks. for the assistance.I have my visibility set a min in the FS2004 program.//AS2004.5 configuration file B147[General]WindowPosX = 105WindowPosY = 105DefaultWeatherFolder = C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 20000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 5LocalSuppressionRange = 50MinimumVisibility = 0MaximumVisibility = 59IncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForceTstormsWithCB = FalseAutoConvertPlanFiles = TrueDisableVisGraduation = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = FalseOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = FalseDepictFS9HazeLayer = FalseExtendTstormLayers = FalseDisableDirectWindControl = FalseVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = TrueDisableGroundUpdates = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueIgnoreFSReadyStatus = FalseFSUIPCWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = TrueAutoGlobalWriteToggle = TrueRainWithTS = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 10VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = -4AloftPredictability = 100WindDriftRate = 0TAFProcessing = FalseEnforceVisibilityLimits = TrueWakeTurb = FalseStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONELastPlanFolder = C:Documents and SettingskenMy DocumentsFlight Simulator FilesKenny G.

Hi Kenny,Looks good to me, but since it appears you're flying up high (above 20K, as your suppression ceiling), thus faster, I recommend a higher local suppression range, 100 miles would be good. This would help prevent cloud changes as much as possible.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

>Hi Kenny,>>Looks good to me, but since it appears you're flying up high>(above 20K, as your suppression ceiling), thus faster, I>recommend a higher local suppression range, 100 miles would be>good. This would help prevent cloud changes as much as>possible.>>Tks. Damian for your replyI actually fly between FL150 & FL210 depending on distance of travel.I will change local sppression range to 100 miles.Have a good day:)Kenny G.

Hi Kenny,Lower your suppression ceiling too. It should be below the minimum cruising altitude you expect to fly, in order to keep updates to distant wx active until you are on the approach. The only reason you would want to raise your suppression ceiling above your cruise altitude is to prevent any wx changes at all (can be useful in low-density reporting areas such as over the ocean, where FS9 interpolation during updates can cause cloud shifts).

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

>Hi Kenny,>>Lower your suppression ceiling too. It should be below the>minimum cruising altitude you expect to fly, in order to keep>updates to distant wx active until you are on the approach. >The only reason you would want to raise your suppression>ceiling above your cruise altitude is to prevent any wx>changes at all (can be useful in low-density reporting areas>such as over the ocean, where FS9 interpolation during updates>can cause cloud shifts).>>Tks. Again DamianNow you see why I placed my ini file in the forum.Take CareKenny G.