Hi All,Can't get Active Radar Connector2 to work on my FS computer using WideFS.Could anyone please give me the correct basic step by step procedure.I keep receiving this message & i have tried various paths. (Program Error...Exiting(Verify proper file locations and Mapped Driveto the ROOT of the WideFS/AS2004 Machine)BTW i am not computer literate. So please be gentle.:):)CheersPaul.

Hi Paul,The instructions in ActiveRadarConnector2.txt and/or the ActiveRadarConnector2.exe prompts must be followed exactly.Before you begin, make sure you have proper security setup so the FS computer can read/write/create to the WideFS computer's ROOT drive. Then map a drive (suggest F: if you have that available) on the FS machine that points to the WideFS machine ROOT drive (i.e. C:).AS2004.5 should not be installed on the FS machine. Install it on the WideFS machine only.You'll know you have all this setup correctly when, on your FS machine, you can browse via windows explorer through the F: drive and into INSTALLDIRMODULESACTIVESKY2004.When you can do that, double-click on ActiveRadarConnector2.exe and follow all the steps exactly, finding your INSTALLDIRModulesActiveSky2004AS2004.exe file THROUGH THE F: DRIVE and selecting it. The program should go through all the copy/verification steps and give you a success message at the end.If you have any problems please let us know the exact details of the error, and list your drive mapping details (letter and drive/folder mapped to). Hope that helps!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Damian,Thanks for the reply,your help is very much appreciated.I will give that a shot & see what happens,fingers crossed.ThanksPaul.

Hi all,I hope I'm not complicating things here now. But this is my scenario: I have FS2004 running on my regular PC. AS2004 is running fine on my laptop via WideFS. And then following happens very often :(. I go out doing business and come home in the evening while my laptop is still at the office. Is it possible to run AS2004 on my PC when the laptop is not available AND let it run on my laptop when the laptop is home again? It is obvious I do not want to run them both at the same time. I'm sure you get my point. ;-) If it's possible, I can image you don't want people to start playing around with AS2004 settings. This would flood Jim with support requests. So I don't mind receiving a PM about this. I am capable of changing INI-files or registry setting via cmd-files etc. Maybe we/I can make it work by a doubleclick? :-cool Again, IF it's possible at all...Kind regards,Henk-Jan

Guest gallanos

Hi Jim,I have the same question concerning a