Hello,Flying from Italy to Belgium at 24,000 ft and I was in the fog above Germany!Runing the last version OF AS and by the way this is a GREAT product !Any recommendations?My Screen shots (2 displays attached to my GF4 TI4600) seam to be too large for an upload If you can provide me an e-mail address I will send them.Thanks in advance

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Hi Emile,Do you have FS9 depiction off? If so, if AS is unable to communicate with FS at minimum 5 second intervals, if vis options are changed mid-flight, or AS is shut down, the ground visibility will be depicted at any altitude (appearing fogged in).If no option changes or AS was not shut down, then there is some problem with communications between AS and/or FS and/or FSUIPC. Are you running on a network with WideFS? If so, all network settings ok? Any firewall or network security software that might be causing interference?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hello Damian,I did send you the screen shoots , the .ini and .log files.I have NO network, firewall problems (I think !) , I do not run WideFS.I run 2 screens linked to my GF4 TI4600.In fact I never had this before.If you need more , just tell me.BTW what is : FS9 depiction?Thanks in advance

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Hi Emile..Didn't get the screenshots... Can you send to damianc@hifisim.com?FS9 Haze Depiction, option in AS, defaulted to ON. I assume you have this turned OFF, correct? Turning it ON would eliminate the problem in your case if communications were to blame...

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hello Damian,FS9 Haze Depiction was unchecked! After turning it ON the problem is eliminated, I cannot reproduce the problem.Thanks a lot for your great support and of course thanks to Jim.I wonder if it is not time to have a new description of all the options available , suggested as minimum for AS2004 and FSUIPC, suggested for power full PCs, interactions of the options, ...Thanks in advance