I just updated from the last beta build, which was working great, to AS2004.5 and it is crashing my system. I am getting a fatal error, mod. weather.dll. All was great until I make the update. I did a clean install of the total AS2004 program.This is the only remove/install I have made since the beta.Any suggestions.ThanksJay

Hi Jay,No other changes at all? What about clouds or FSUIPC? FS9 options? It sounds like you have a 16bit (DXT) cloud set loaded (incompatible w/ FSUIPC and render to texture off) or your render to texture is not turned off.Please check these settings.. you may want to revert to minimum wx defaults in FSUIPC and normal defaults in AS2004 to see if an option was causing this.Are you on the latest video drivers?Let us know... Hope that helps!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks for the reply Damian,I checked all my cluod textures, all are 32bit.FSUIPC is v3.40 and I always use the default settings.AS2004.5 default settings except for cloud layers set to 10.Render is always off.Weather is 90 vis, 80 draw, & max 3D clouds.ATi v4.10 drivers.Anything else I need to check? I never have time to change anything on my rig lately, to busy. :-lolI will make another attempt tonight, and see what happens.Thanks for the help.Jay

Hi,Ok so what version of FSUIPC are you now on? I don't see how AS can cause any issues like you describe, and there certainly are no changes in AS between the previous beta and the final version that would cause such problems. What beta version are you on at the time?What else has changed on your system?Thanks..

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

So I guess the weather.dll is not related to AS. I will try a new install of FS. FS wx works ok online or selected type.Thanks