Hi EveryoneI did a flight today from CYHM to KIAD using Radar Contact.I set the program to pause 90 miles from KIAD leaving the game for about an hour before returning.I unpaused and did a Weather watch check 122.00 and winds reported for KIAD were 349@02K.When I contacted KIAD ATIS approx. 50 miles from destination they were reporting winds 080@2K.I then rechecked Weatherwatch 122.00 and still reporting winds 349.Ctr.Z reported winds 090 @2 knots.After landing weatherwatch still reporting winds 349 degrees, but CTR.Z and Atis for KIAD reporting 090.I had options set Force destination winds.Hope this is not to confusing, any explanation would be appreciated.RegardsKenny G.P.S. I exited out of FS2004.5 and re booted up the program and winds had know changed using Ctrl-Z key to the correct direction 349 degrees.

Tks. Jim. for your speedy reply:).Likely that is the reason, as other times, I have not paused and everything works as advertised.Have a good dayRegardsKenny G.