Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pabra

ActiveSky wxRE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed, I think an impartial/unbiased review might be in order.I always have a few concerns when someone recommends a product immediately after a statement like..."Get it, don't wait, get it now!!!!! It's great! I was a dissapointed FS Meteo user after installing it on more than one computer, not knowing Marc would cut me off for doing that."I would have a few doubts on the level of impartiality displayed...Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australiahttp://members.iinet.net.au/~portercb/flyp...ta_tester_3.jpg

aarrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh read my other posts, esp. in the wxRE forum ;-)I'm done, judge for yourself.

Guest freequest

>FSScreen available here for free ;-) Thanks i will pick it up ASAP

Guest freequest

yes they most likey get them from similar souces but the way that the program tells MSFS to display them is dis similar.As for clouds. You can use the MS default set but to get maximum effect you should set the cloud density silder to %100 or you can use Chris Willis exerlent FS Sky World SE. Im my case i use a mixture of both the defualt set for low level clouds and the high- mid level set from Chris. And i also use his thunder cloud set.

Guest Pabra

Yes great, and now it starts automatically with fs startup, thanks to Pete Dowson's wonderful utilities (at shiratti's site). I noticed the difference immediately by the accuracy of the visibility in fs and actual vis. It was minimums all the way!