Sign in to follow this  
KennyG

Constant Control Loop Error

Hi EveryoneUsing Radar Contact with FS2004 I paused the program for approximately 8 Hrs. before unpausing.I noticed on the AS2004.5 display panel, that it indicated I had a constant control loop error.Would this be caused due to the length of time I had the programed paused.Tks. for any info.Kenny G.

I think you will find that pausing excessively, slowing, or accelerating FS has negative consequences with both AS2004.5 and RC 3.1. This is mentioned in the manuals as both use timed progression schemes which do not necessarily change with FS timing.If you save a flight with RC and reload the AS2004.5 saved weather file, set AS for FS time, then reload the flight with RC and then refresh AS, I would guess you can continue from where you left off. I've never done it but those facilities do exist.

Tks. for all the replies.Will try not to use the pause in RC.Tks. again.Kenny G.P.S. When I fly direct with no pause, the Control Loop Error does not appear and everything works as advertised.