Sign in to follow this  
Babu

No Colors Are Displayed In Active Radar Display Screen.

Gentlemen/Ladies,Weather is set and updated online in AS 2004, active radar screen is called up using Cntrl+F12, power is turned on using the switch at the bottom of the radar screen, screen displays a wind direction indicator with the current prevailing windspeed, but, no colors are displayed in overcast and rainy conditions. Thanking you,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello Jim, The flightplan and the Airport information does show up at the tracking page, but same as before, only a neddle indicating the wind direction and speed in four divided black squares, no signs of any colors in the radar display.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello Jim,Rain and raindrops are visible through the windscreen and all around the aircraft flying into the rainy weather, yet no color codes are visible and displayed on the active radar screen.Thanking you,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello jim,I was wondering, if it is possible to make the colors appear using fs 2004 own rainy weather engine, if yes, then I don't think, i see any colors in the active radar screen with the thingys you said to check. Any weather suggestions or settings from far or near prevailing rainy at current time, to operate within AS 2004 that I may want to check, if the colors will show up in the active radar screen, or there maybe other errors with the settings.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello jim, Until my local real weather gets rainy again, then I can depict it in AS 2004 active radar and check out the colors if they show up.Thanking you,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO