Sign in to follow this  
Guest 320MAD

AS Screen Shot

Guest 320MAD

Hey gang,A little while back I had a problem that I thought was related to AS but as it turnes out it was my hopeless ATI 9200SE that was the problem. Anyway here is a screenshot using AS2004.5 from my new PC hope you like:PC:Asus P4GD1 MB2GB Kingston Dual Channel DDRIntel P4 3.4Ghz EE HT (2MB L2 Cache)SB Audigy 2 ZSATI X800 Pro19inch - LG 1910S DSUB Silver TFT Monitor160GB 7200 RPM IBM Serial ATA HddThermal Thake caseSettings:FS2004 All maxed except mip map quality which is at 54x FSAA8x AFMIP QualityAI AdvancedVsync onI didn't post this to get flamed just to say thanks to the AS team for developing a great product.Cheers gang keep up the good work320MAD