Sign in to follow this  

Fs Sky World 2004 ReleasedFs Sky World 2004 have been delayed for a long time because of my time I got and motivation specially with the amount of works need to be done, for those many have used fs sky world 2002 for fs 2002, the product have been taken 650 hour if not easily more of works with update etc.As promised Fs Sky World 2004 will be released & uploaded at Avsim today, the product is ready to release and have been tested with Real Pilot! The possibility with Fs Sky World 2004 are endless, the utility is near 130MB uncompressed and include: MANY new FSW custom clouds, sky set, landing lights, runway lights, snow fix, sun, moon, lens flare and more. I will upload soon screenshots in the Avsim forum.Especially CloudSky and environment design for Active Sky has been made to have the best and unique visual and scenario possible in Fs2004. I am close with Damian Clark from HIFI and some member of Active Sky to create the best environment for fs2004 and in each Version of future Msfs with full supports.Future Announcement will be made with Active Sky, we are dedicated to reach a unique higher standard weather engine and visual as real as possible in Fs2004 and with each version of Msfs.Performance? I have think for those mid or lower system and I have done already one external clouds package in various size 512,256,128 in DXT and 32 bits format to increase the performance for Fs Sky World 2004. The clouds pack doesn

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Eagletail

Forgive me if this seems obvious, but will Fs Sky World 2004 work together with AS's online weather? That is, can I use Sky World when downloading metars from the Internet? Thanks for your help. :-shy

Guest Eagletail

Thanks, Jim, I'll give it a try!!