Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fjorko

FSUIPC Minimum Weather

Guest Fjorko

Hi JimDoes it need to be clicked before each flight ?Thanks mate !Your app rocks !!! ( Especially when that visibility issue will be addressed)

Guest Fjorko

My appologies....I read the manual and it does confirm that it should be done, so please ignore me in that regard.I would however want to make exactly sure of one more thing:Can anyone confirm that there is an issue with sudden vertical visibility changes ( i.e. whilst climbing or descending). I just need to make sure that is the case so i can put my mind at rest because i'm afraid that i might be doing something wrong on my side since things seem no better in that respect even after looking at Jim's ini file and changing the settings he recommended i do.Many thanks for your replies.