Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcworks

Config File

Guest rcworks

In checking my config file with others here I see it is missing some enteries. I have the Build 147 so it should be current. As you can see I don't show any entry for haze layer or auto convert plan files.These options are listed on my options section of the opening page where options are determined and checked but my choices do not carry over to the config file.My config file is in C:/ActiveSky/Config fileThat may be my problem but I don't know where it should go. If someone could tell me where to move it and also tell me how to have the program run a new one I would app. it.Thanks//AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 5175WindowPosY = 5310DefaultWeatherFolder = C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 4000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 5LocalSuppressionRange = 100MinimumVisibility =0 MaximumVisibility =50 IncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = FalseOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = FalseVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = TrueLimitCloudLayers = TrueAutoGlobalWriteToggle = FalseCCWindsFix = FalseDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = FalseDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 10VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = -6TAFProcessing = TrueEnforceVisibilityLimits = FalseWakeTurb = FalseStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE

Guest rcworks

Sorry for the last post but I found my correct config file in the activesky folder and the one I posted is a old one that somehow got saved in another file. I still have a question as to why when I load a flight plan into AS it asks if it should be updated as it is a old file. I take that is the option "auto convert plan" and I have it checked but it doesn't convert it but it asks to do it. I say YES and all goes well.Thanks

Guest DNelson

I just bought and installed AS last week, and I'm also prompted to convert flight plans to FS2004 format. I don't have any add-on flight planners; just using the native FS2004 planner. Everything seems to be working fine though.Dan

Guest rcworks

Sometimes I use the FS Nav. but most often I use the FS Flight Planner. It is after I import the plan to AS I get asked that question.Thanks

Guest rcworks

Thanks for your quick reply. I thought some of the FS flight plans also gave me that message also but maybe not. Anyway it does not cause a problem. Thanks againRon