Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Reagan Dedication Video

Whilst Mr Reagan contributed to the fall of Communism he was hardly the main protagonist as the press make out.Given the current situation in the world perhaps we should remember Iraq and his funding of Hussein and Bin Laden. Perhaps we should also remember that he came very close to bankrupting the US.My how the years have passed

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

There will always be something that one does not like about a President or agree on his policies. I certainly did not care for Clinton but would not dishonor the horn dog on his death. Reagan helped the USA in many ways and did some other things that we can look back at NOW and judge and whimper about. Truth be told is the Goverment does things to further it's causes and many of those things do not suit our idea of right and wrong but nevertheless I stand with most things because this IS my country...Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |