Sign in to follow this  
Guest mariosunshine

Active radar

Guest mariosunshine

Dear all, since about 3 weeks, after the 4.5 installation, my weather radar stopped working, that means it rains, and no radar image, I had this problem before, I think I reinstalled Active Radar. I already downloaded and reinstalled the full new version of Avtive sky, 4.5, but it doesn't seem to include the active radar. Any idea how this gets resolved?thanksKurt

Guest mariosunshine

YEs thats normal, its shows all weather and cloudlayers, und the current location, but not the precipitation (as a radar image), I guess it has something to do with reading out the fsuipc data ( ver 3.4) Kurt

Guest mariosunshine

Yes, the precipitation line shows up in the tracking window (raining, light rain) , the only thing missing are the radar images ( the green spots) Kurt

Guest mariosunshine

I checked if the radar was on , and it was , I turned it on and off and also checked and unchecked the render box... still no green spots..Thanks in advanceKurt

Guest mariosunshine

I uninstalled it but couldn't reinstall it, as I couldn't find the active radar setup Active sky 4.5 Upgrade does not seem to include the active radar setup . Any Ideas?

Hi,It's in the ActiveSky2004 folder, AR12Update.exe. This should get things re-installed. If not, try re-installing AS2004 + latest update. If you continue to have radar troubles please e-mail me directly @ damianc@hifisim.com and I'll try to get things resolved.. Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest mariosunshine

Yep, that worked, radar as green as always. Thanks a bunch,