Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight

Is this a feature of AS2004.5 or...

Guest flight

Hey you bunch of weather wizards!Is this a feature of your great weather program or something that is standard w/ FS9 and I just happened to notice it? The other night I was flying over some cities and noticed a haze enveloping the cities. It did not go past the boundary of the city lights, but enveloped only the city, curving here and there to envelop only the city lights area, sort of depicting smog. The area outside of the cities had no haze whatsoever. Or perhaps it is part of Chris Willis' red sodium lights textures. Just thought I'd ask.

Guest flight

Ahhhh. Just goes to show though, that with what you have technically achieved with AS2004.5, made me believe that such was a possibility. Your program is astounding. Sometimes as I fly I just can't believe what I'm seeing on my monitor. Thanx for the quick response to my question.