A couple of days ago mention was made of advances in the removal of lingering pop-ups and a newere version of FSUIPC that was in beta test. The post has now disappeared. Does that mean it was a false dawn and the issue hasn't been corrected or has it simply gone walkabout?Andy b

Guest jumpjet

I must admit, I came back looking for that too!Expecting a new FSUIPC in the near future as it was under beta testing currently.Graham

On the FSUIPC forum it has been mentioned a new release should be available around the end of the first week in December.The releases have been heavy for the last couple of major upgrades, so this time I would imagine a number of things are being added and fixed, then thoroughly beta tested before public release.

Hi All,Ummmmmm..... you guys are good. Yes, I have responded to a number of posts letting users know of the development and those responses are still there. We are still testing and no release date has been set by Pete, Damian, or myself. We will make the proper announcements when the time is right!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

The post I was referring to was one added by the one and only (mores the pity!) Damien.I can wait - enjoying what I have immensely.Andy b

Guest JimBrown

The thread you are looking for is still here. It was just "unpinned", and since the date of the last message in the thread is the 23rd, it dropped down the topic list. Currently on the second page.Like a few others, I'm anxiously awaiting the update. I've been experiencing some of the problems others have mentioned. Still love the program though!Regards,...jim

Guest jumpjet

Ah, I see......... a rusty pin and the post slipped away into the forum depths....... Cheers guysGraham

Hi folks,I was about to post the public beta but we had yet another problem come up with the AS/FSUIPC and wideFS interface. We're now working with FSUIPC 3.429 and later WideFS test versions trying to track down a data loss problem. Things look good, in that we have one solution working and in place, but we're working towards a more comprehensive solution to prevent any such future problems. Thanks to Pete for all his help... More info should be available very soon..

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies