Sign in to follow this  
Guest NPreston

Test for my signature

It's really too bad-I really enjoyed looking at everyone's sig - the size restrictions now I suspect will make a sig not worth the effort-I have just removed mine .Too bad-another enjoyment gone....I understand why but still a shame imho.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Even Tom's sig is bigger than the limit.

Those who make the rules, get to break the rules. :D(Tongue firmly in cheek). At least thats what I tell my students. (Adult type).

HiJust seen this new rule, changed my sig size, and you'll need a magnifine glass to look at it (it's THAT small!).Also, i was only able to get my sig. down to a file size of 11.8 kb on it's lowest graphics quality setting - SO low that the whole image is distorted.I'm taking mine off the forum, because it is completely stupid having something SOOOOOOOOOO small that you can't even see, and of rediculous quality.As rules are rules, well, you'd might as well remove it - i'm sure about 97% of people on these forums will do so.Just to show you what i mean, here's the sample:Will

Yeah, correct, but it's also less than 5KB in size!Dunno what I should think about that rules... I think that's now really too small.Got rid of any sig... :-(

Hey Lou,That one comes across very nicely, good contrast. In the interim, until I have time to experiment will go with this one. :-kewlFinally get to do my BFR today,(2100Z). Maybe I can come back with a nice picture from that adventure, to work into a new and smaller signature.

My sigs gone too. The sizing makes it illegible and there is no sense in even displaying it :-(*sigh*Mike T.

Real Small !!! :(well there go's sigs frist it was the screen shot forum now this.

where your brain is working but seems disconnected from your typing fingers? I meant 400 x 60 NOT 140 x 60... Upto 400 x 60 is kewl... Larger is unkewl! And so, my sig IS smaller than the law allows. :)

I have yet to resize mine, so please bear with me ! Just to clarify what the previous posters are saying, the screenshot below is what we see if we check your signature pic. As listed, it would seem to exceed the new limits, which is why the questions have been asked.Best wishes,