Sign in to follow this  
Guest allblack

"Downloading wx data from HiFi Datanet" - nope! Help.

Guest allblack

Anyone there?Internet connection on, and I've pushed the Download and D/L Current button, and it's sat on the above message for about ten minutes and not shown any weather!!Should I panic??CheersTim

Guest allblack

Thanks Jim, I had already turned off ZoneAlarm....It was odd. I brought up AS, and it downloaded weather in about 20 seconds, then a bit later in the flight I thought I would try it again, and it sat on "downloading wx data...", and sat, and sat.I clicked on Refresh, and it told me it couldn't refresh whilst something else was running, so I clicked on Download again and it said it was still initializing.So I did the ol' CTR-ALT-DEL, killed everything, re-booted the PC and it was fine again.Am I right in assuming that AS doesn't like multiple downloads during the same session?Hopefully after this weekend when I can spend more time on it I'll have a better handle on what the go is.CheersTim